Pool Demolition & Removal
Pool Demolition Services
When a pool looses its appeal and maintenance costs become too much to bare, it’s time to consider pool demolition and removal. Junk South’s Pool Demolition Services are designed to give the homeowner peace of mind when pool removal is the best course of action. Below is more information on the types of pool demolition and removal we offer along with estimate price ranges.
Full In-Ground Pool Removal
In this type of pool removal, the pool is completely demolished and removed from site. No concrete will remain onsite.
Low Impact Pool Removal
All plastics and metals associated with the pool get hauled away and recycled. All concrete associated with the pool is completely demolished and used as fill. This method is lower impact and more cost effective because less has to be hauled in and out during the pool removal process.
Basic Pool Removal
Bottom of pool is perforated with holes for water to drain and sides of the pool are removed 24” below final grade.
Above Ground Pool Removal
Pool will be completely disassembled and hauled away.
Typical Service Scope
- Obtain all permits and pay all permit fees
- Call in a Utility Locate
- Pump out pool water
- Remove and reinstall fence for access
- Saw cut pool deck away from any concrete to remain
- Disconnect electricity to pool at main circuit breaker
- Disconnect gas line – typically capped at gas meter
- Demolish/remove swimming pool
- Import and compact fill material
- Import and distribute 6” of top soil over disturbed area